Sunday, October 29, 2006

True story

There was this president from Texas in the sixties who was famous for her loud mouthed rants delivered while astride a toilet. She once famously accused a perceived opponent of relentlessly buggering a sow. While informed that the individual concerned was not into beastiality she then said, ' Yeah sure...I know that! But just let the sonuvabitch deny it!'
Well I can't deny anything you've said yet darling Enema CointelPRO.

I did fuck a sow up the arse once - I cannot tell a lie.

So I dobbed her in. Receipt no 12862541 means that at least she's right about one thing - I am a police informant...even if it took her repeated reminders. Thanks sweetheart - one good turn deserves another.

Just do us all a favour and get a blood test will you. You are freaking people out.